Friday, July 03, 2009

What a disappointed weekend eve!

This was the conversation between me and my deputy director this evening. This post not meant for anything, perhaps just to vent my frustration.

DD: Wei Jin, I have something to tell you. It's disappointing news. All this while, we never announce the promotion result because we thought the result would have changes since we knew it on Apr. We did fight for you from Apr, but the quota this time round really too little. We didn't managed to promote anyone from fab 7. We tell you before anyone because we don't want you get to know this from someone else. To be frankly, tell me what you think.

Me: Eric, I told Raymond before, I have been in this industry for 3 years. I have on floor production experience,IE experience and capability and you acknowledged all these. Do you think my rank is justify to my capability?

DD: We totally aware your concern and acknowledged your capability. Maybe this is only an excuse, but the timing is really bad. The quota given is just too little, later you will know who are promoted.

The conversation continues for another 10 minutes, then my section manager took over to discuss with me for another 1 hour. Totally dissapointed with them, $#@&*! I think, its time to go. But I need a job! Anyone got lobang?

1 Comments:

Blogger Anson said...

I will make a change in August. Add Oil!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home