Wednesday, April 26, 2006

the Final dayS in utm

as u guys know, im going to graduate in vy short time. i tell u, really short, less than 2 weeks time, but before this, i don't have much feeling bout it. just like an idiom goes :悄悄的我来了,正如我悄悄的走了。我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。huh, it sounds pretty "yeng".
but so bad, im not "superman". im just a human, a vy normal human, with hot blood flowing in my body. because of 2 frens msn head msg which are writing "goodbye to all my utm frens...its nice to know all u guys..." and "auld lang syne", just these 2 simple wordings, all d feelings rinse up to my mind, complicated, contradict, worry and mostly is 不舍。
i dun hv any idea to stop the world and i just run away fr it. my brain was empty and i just did alot of nonsence, was playing internet competition everyday, i tell u, ya, evyday, more than 8hours a day. i think this in a reaction wen someone trying to anaesthetize himself. perhaps i cant afford my tears roll out...perhaps i cant afford myself to be down at this moment.
i had no expect to write anything, but js to give vent to my feelings. and not forgetting to express my special credit to all my frens that walked into my university life, especially....my
coursemates (automotive): spent 5 years time being together is not an easy task, somemore this bunch of people dominan by guys. but i still appreciate d moment that we spent n all d best in future undertakings.

Peltac comrades (2003 & 2004) one of the organization i spent most effort on it and its worth than anything else, d friendship, d effort that we put, d tears of joyce, n this word "PELTAC" will stay with me forever.

Luxor comrades. U guys r motivated all the times, great!

housemates in 527, haha...4 ma lat lou...i will never forget the time we catched up the apprentice evy sunday.

Jit Sin alumni, especially in my 1st n 2nd year, we came fr same hometown, thanks god we can meet up here n helped each other.

Lastly all the frens tat i met here, especially yi fang, shiao wei, hock meng, soo khim, tang li, pey pey, helen, ah saw, all d frens in msn, and those i didn't mention here. just something to tell: I love you all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah wah wah... i saw my name!!gam dong lo!!haha!!ya...final year alrd.grad soon.very soon.. dun 4get me ler! u knw... u r damn buzy with ur business mia ma! longtime no c la!! must find me when u bck ya~*
enjoy ur las few days in UTm!!
yeah yeah yeah!!!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn it.. u din even mention a teeny weeny bit about us!! we were HOUSEMATEs for 3 straight years!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years are long time...!!!! at least we did fried some keropok for u to eat lah... cold heartless cruel homo sapien..*sob* =(

1:57 PM  
Blogger 伟进就是我 said...

haha...for sure i always remember my dearest ex-housemates, js that this article is for those who im goin to farewell mah :p

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home