Monday, April 03, 2006

dream comes true

If u ask me what's the most happening in JB these few days, I would definitely tell u it was Asian Badminton Championship that ended in Johor Bahru Bandaraya Stadium yesterday. Its totally congested with a bunch of crazy fans from Johor especially for final day to watch how great the world top players act in this competition. Yet, Im totally different with what others did. Ya, I also paid 15 bucks for the ticket, but most of the time I was not watching the match, I was looking for the players for photographing, hahaha....

I went to the match started on preliminary round. That time, its only few audience and I have no idea about it and just watched the boring match for about 2 hours. You try to imagine all those players from Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, omg, it was torturing to see they play, really.

So, I decided to do something different on quarter-final day. With my camera, haha, I started my journey. Perhaps I dont have experience in this kind of event, I only managed to capture some Malaysia player, Hoon Thien How & Tan Boon Heong, Gan Teck Chai & Zakry and also Chong Tan Fook & Lee Wan Wah. Im wondering why no one asked for autograph or photograph while they were so free loitering outside the stadium or doing nothing in the stadium.


You thought they not famous? Hoon & Tan are World Junior Champion, Gan & Zakry and Chong & Lee are semi-finalish of All-England!!!!! What the hell, I dont care. I know they are good players.


haha, you guess what. These are some scenarios happened on final day where all these players just like superstars.

You know where all these stupid fans were waiting? OUTSIDE THE TOILET !!!! People always like that, only appreciate something when it became like hot cake. Maybe I am smarter than others and thats why I got these.




If you are badminton fans, I guess they are not too strange for you as most of them are in the top 10 world ranking. Actually I have their autographs on the photo but lazy to scan it :(

That's all I managed to capture? hihi...not yet. Another hot stuff in final day was Boonsak Ponsana, from Thailand. Even though I am a guy and not interested in broke back mountain, but I still admit he is nice looking enough to make any gals out there crazy bout him. Not believe? Try to look at these...


The first picture was I took with Boonsak on semi-final day. When came to final day, he started like a pop star, surrounded with all those little gal and the players' entrance and even Boonsak was about to leave, they were still asking for autograph. But I would say Boonsak is definitely friendly and try to entertain everyone. Just didn't act like Lee Chong Wei that really "tiao", rejected all photography request, tiao...and I was praying Boonsak can beat Lee Chong Wei in final but he failed to do so...


These 3 guys were the best mens' double player, Rexy, Yap Kim Hock and Cheah Soon Keat. And now, they are working together in Malaysia squad. It would be fair if I say 3 of them are nice but Rexy is most friendly to his fans. Just keep smiling to everyone. He changed my perception towards him b4.


And last, a China young player that I think is the prettiest among the players. So bad she was eliminated in first round. Who knows she will become world champion in some days? And she will never forget there was a fan that support her since her early age, wakaka.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anson said...

Aiks...A long entry....you just want to show off the last pic with the lenglui u means. But u hav to play basketball instead of badminton if u want to chase her :_P

2:27 PM  
Blogger 伟进就是我 said...

hei, no ler...i didn't mean to show off anything. im more proud with Boonsak 1, vy vy yeng...
show off ah? mayb later i will hv another entry for her, including her ranking, picture, etc...wakaka. cos mayb she will visit my blog...hohoho

7:21 PM  
Blogger 江边鸟 said...

U think too much, dude :p

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya ya.totally agreed with ah hoong!!

U THINK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

ahaha!!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home