Thursday, March 16, 2006

free gift

Since I've found how importance english to me, I will try to have some blogging in english. Please bear my lousy english, I knew that. I just try to make it as creative as possible lah k....

Last few weeks, I have met a friend in UTM career fair. As what I know, he is just 2nd year, career fair? I'm wondering he was lost or he was too boring...So I asked him why he came to career fair since he still far from graduating. He told me an unexpected answer: I come here to collect free gift. Oh my god, this is first time I heard people come to career fair to get free gift. But I would say he totally unlucky, Malaysia companies damn stingy!!

I would suggest he go to NTU career fair. Why? Let me show you the stuff that the recruiter "force" me to take. I didn't mean to get free gift there cause I don't like to carry some stupid heavy load while looking around. But I don't have intention to reject their kindness. What to do? Here we go.....


This is the first goodie bag that I get. You can see the name of the company (BAT) and the bottom corner. They have at least 10 professional goodie bag distributors waiting you to be the victim. I just like the bag but not the brochures that made it loaded.



These two are smaller one compared to BAT, maybe because their company also smaller? But many will disagree with me cos when you see the right hand side one, that's Agilent, one of the biggest US semicon company. Anyhow, I prefer the left hand side which in black color 1, it just look nice which I dare to bring it out. You can see clearly DXO printed at the bag, its stand for Defence Executive Officers. I not really know anything bout this.



haha...if you were at the spot, you will find this Schlumberger so "outstanding". It just big enough to put in all your goodie bags, that's the reason this bag just like hot cake, everyone pretent approached to the counter, some even knew they are not qualifed to apply jobs in Schulumberger but they still asked something to the recruiter to get this nice bag. Of course I'm not that kind of people, at least I asked many relevent questions to get it, hahahaha....



I just can't believe that's any company can come out with this "creative" idea. They didn't give goodie bag, no pen, no stationery, but they give you umbrella!!! For sure they not simply give to anyone but those interested with their company. It just suit with me since I don't have this kind of small umbrella. Luckily the color still look mature enough as I can't accept this kind of small umbrella in pinky color.



The rest of the free gifts are just normal stuff that you can get in any fair. Some might useful to me some might not. A lot of small paper notes and A4 paper as well. Yeah, and also a lot of companies brochure. For those who interested to work in Sg'pore, maybe you can get some useful contacts in these brochures. But don't ask me to find for you. I just lazy to look at it.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember that sofa!!!.. So familiar...I'm sure it'll end up at tmn u dumping site one day..*sigh*

10:28 AM  
Blogger 伟进就是我 said...

wah...so surprised my dearest ex-housemate r here :)
aiyo, dunno ler...all those stuff dunno how to settle also, no junior moving out liao
u want d sofa or not? hahaha

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home