Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am back!

hmm..u must be wondering what has motivated me blogging again after I abandoned this site for 3 years (last post, 17 Jun 2006). Ya, no doubt, there must be something that triggered me blogging again. It may not regular update, but it will at least cover some thoughts that influenced me, some issues that impacted me emotionally.

Back to the previous question, what triggered me? yes, somebody reminded me about blogging and recalled that i used to hv a blog at blogspot. after browsed through what i went thru 3 years ago and those comments, personally feel its kind of good way of communication especially all my frens r just living scattered around the whole world, oops tts too big...but at least around the whole malaysia. i hope my blog will keep us in touch :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wee Loon said...

looks like semicon industry really exhausts you, if not, making you feeling that it is boring life ;p

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home